Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client in Mountain View is looking for a Product Marketing Manager
This role is highly visible, and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with executive management, product management, sales leadership, company CEO and other team members. The successful candidate will have 6+ years of related industry experience in product marketing.
• Developing and maintaining product positioning and messaging that is both compelling and differentiating in the market.
• Develop go-to-market strategy and marketing plans necessary to meet company revenue goals
• Partner with Demand Generation team to develop marketing campaigns that drive both thought leadership and demand
• Plan and manage the on-going product launches
• Create marketing assets such as datasheets, feature briefs, whitepapers, video scripts, web tutorials, and other collateral and content
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree and 6+ years of product marketing experience, MBA a plus
• Experience working with product and sales teams in a B2B and/or technology marketing environment.
• Creative thinker with the ability to come up with concise and compelling marketing messages and “out of the box” ideas
• Outstanding communication skills, including strong writing abilities and proven experience in making complex subject matter accessible to a broader audience.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 10561
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Product Marketing Leader
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search