Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our startup client is looking for a Software Developer for a direct hire opportunity in Palo Alto.
· Contribute to extending our platform into new sports, new features and fulfilling growing demand:
· Design and implement new backend services in Python on Linux/MySQL/AWS.
· Work closely with product management to design new product features.
· Optimize performance of existing services.
Skills & Requirements
· Proficiency in Python & MySQL with demonstrated ability to implement complex backend systems.
· Experience and passion for contributing as a full stack engineer preferred.
· Experience with data extraction/analytics/application development desirable.
· 0-2 years in commercial application development, with shipped products or a representative GitHub portfolio.
· Desire to work in a startup environment.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference #12028
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Senior Software Python Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search