Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in Palo Alto, CA is seeking a Full Stack UI Software Engineer:
Our client is looking for Full Stack UI Engineers to join their engineering team and continue revolutionizing their user experience and technology.
· BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
· 7+ years of software development experience
· Deep understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, caching)
· Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other team members
· Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills
· Experience with agile development process
· Experience building SaaS products and/or enterprise web applications
· Experience building world class web interfaces and applications
· Experience with front end frameworks and libraries like AngularJS, Bootstrap, JQuery, or ExtJS
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 12032
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Full Stack UI Software Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search