Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Jose is looking for an excellent Hands on Manager to lead their engineering team
• Manage Dev Team(s) – possibly for 2 locations – Bay Area and out-of-state
• 100% Hands-On Development / Individual Contributor / Doer & Manager role
• Knows “How To Build” – software and teams to do it
• Leadership Personality
• Day-to-Day up-keeper of processes
• Excited to drive the team!
• The “right person” with high integrity, smart, a motivated professional who will make the team better
• Passionate about Coding, Development, Learning, Mentoring, and can Work/Lead, both, independently and as part of a high performing multi-disciplinary team
• Networking and/or Security company background a big plus
• Drive Team and do hands-On Coding and S/W Dev., to deliver cutting edge innovative products to demanding fortune 500 customers
• Work in a dynamic, motivated, and collaborative environment
• Manage local and possibly remote team(s), helping manage a company of about 50+ people, well past start-up mode, and into customer engagements, with some major corporations
• Have direct contribution to products’ success and be proud of accomplishments
• Experience in OOP languages (Java/C++ or Python)
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and databases - preferred
• Experience in Linux and/or embedded systems - preferred
• Team Work and proactive sharing of knowledge
• PhD, MS or BS in CS/EE or a related major degree required
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO# 12235
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to hire, and Direct Hire basis.
• To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
• To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Software Engineering Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search