Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco, CA is seeking a Project Manager (POS)
The Project Manager must have an excellent understanding of project management tools, approaches, and metrics in order to manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects. The candidate selected for this role must have a proven track record of applying project management methodology to create project plans, operating rhythms, and execution strategies. We are looking for someone well versed in Agile and Waterfall and flexible in terms of delivery methodology, yet also someone who will actively contribute to ongoing process improvements.
The Project Manager will partner closely with Product Management, Technology, and other business functions to deliver business critical, user facing projects. This individual will lead dedicated teams, drive execution of deliverables, resolution of issues and negotiate resources required to support the project. They will also manage timelines/dependencies, summarize project status, and produce effective management reports.
Technical/Functional Required Qualifications:
• 7+ years in software project management, with 2 years experience in mobile project management—comparable retail experience preferred.
• Technical familiarity with web development.
• Technical familiarity with mobile platform development.
• Retail operations experience
• Project experience in Agile and Waterfall environments.
• Qualified candidate should be team oriented, able to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a dynamic and fast moving environment.
• Proven ability to effectively collaborate with technical and business peers in a highly matrixed organization.
• Strong communication skills and proven ability to communicate at all organizational levels.
• Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation, facilitation, project management, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
• Experience with sales associate facing technology in a brick and mortar store a plus.
Minimum Educational Level:
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 12256
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Project Manager (POS & Retail)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search