Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco, CA is seeking a Data Engineer:
• Works with large volumes of traffic data and user behaviors to build pipelines that enhance raw data
• Can implement translated business requirements into tagging specs across multiple tools and tracking approaches
• Builds tracking approaches for activity and user analytics, such as user segmentation or traffic trending across sites and business units
• Able to break down and communicate highly complex data problems into simple, feasible solutions
• Maintain ongoing upgrades to solutions and participate in training impacted teams
• Extract patterns from a large datasets and transform data into an informational advantage
• Find answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data sets via SQL, dashboards, statistical analysis, and data visualizations
• At minimum, BS degree in Statistics, Engineering, Informatics, or Computer Science degree with demonstrated experience in analytics.
• Very strong grasp of classification algorithms, data analysis, and data structures
• Can perform statistical analyses using tools such as R, Scipy with Python
• Familiarity with Data Pipeline languages such as Scala and Pig
• Experience with data management systems, both relational and NoSQL (e.g., HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB)
• Familiarity in Hadoop pipelines using Spark, Kafka
• Familiarity with Data Modeling
• Familiarity with App Development (iOS, Android)
• Strong SQL skills for MySQL and Teradata to work with large-scale data warehouse, cloud-based infrastructure, and real-time log data
• Basic knowledge in at least one compiled language (e.g., Java, C++) and solid expertise in one dynamic scripting language (e.g., Ruby, Python, Perl)
• Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture), and other Adobe products across platforms (mobile, desktop, video, app) and with large data volumes
Pro-active and strategic thinker, enjoys solving problems, thrives in ambiguous environment, can turn on a dime when dealing with multiple tight project deadlines, and strong communicator
Must successfully pass a background check
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 12340
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Jr. Data Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search