Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Mateo is seeking a QA Automation Engineer. Exclusive and direct contact with the Hiring Manager.
Do you live and breathe automation? Can you speak to the highs and lows of building automation frameworks?
• Design, document and execute test procedures
• Conduct test entry reviews and record and document test results
• Manage all aspects of User Acceptance Testing
• Investigate, recommend, implement and manage testing tools
• Coordinate with the Projects and Application Development teams to drive product quality
• Participate in business requirements documentation reviews to extract test scenarios
• Work closely with Application Development Group to promote software quality standards
• Work closely with the Projects Group to replicate customer issues and application use cases
• Automation experience with Java, Selenium and TestNG
• Experience testing software in a structured setting
• In-depth knowledge of best practices for the Software Development Life Cycle
• Broad experience designing and maintaining automated tests
• Experience with standard software tools for test case management and defect tracking
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 12539
Apply for QA Automationm Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search