Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior User Researcher. This is a 12 month contract in San Francisco or Oakland.
• Collaborating with Product Managers, Customer Experience Designers, Content Strategists, and producers to generate customer insights on digital experiences for online and mobile banking, financial education, product information, tools, and applications
• Leading/managing research studies in collaboration with our trusted research vendors as well as directly conducting qualitative customer research
• Communicating research findings to all levels of the organization and advocating for exceptional customer experiences
• Working with project teams to understand business goals and identify customer needs
• Partnering with product managers, project managers, developers, business analysts, legal/compliance, and more
• 5+ years of product management experience, product development experience, or a combination of both
• 5+ years focused experience in usability testing of digital (web and mobile) interfaces
• Experience with a variety of research methods, including 1-on-1 interviews, card sorts, RITE, unmoderated remote/online, and field studies
• Experience with the user-centered design process including creating and/or using a variety of artifacts such as personas, scenarios, task flows, wireframes, etc.
• Experience conducting research with a wide variety of end users
• Experience with standard research tools including use of Morae/Camtasia software, audio/video set up, remote testing and observation tools (e.g., WebEx, Go To Meeting), etc.
• Financial services experience
• Knowledge and understanding of Agile
• Vendor management experience
• Master’s degree in the areas of HCI, Human Factors, Information Science or professional certification including Certified Usability Analyst
Are you available? Please send your current resume to Eric at email@example.com and reference JO# 12546
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
Apply for User Researcher
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search