Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Technical Staffing Trainer / Sales Project Manager
Mainz Brady Group, a leader in technology staffing for well over a decade on the west coast, is seeking an experienced staffing agency professional to join our company as a trainer / sales project manager.
The ideal candidate will have many years of technology staffing experience as a recruiter, account manager and trainer.
This is a great opportunity for someone that is truly passionate about staffing
• Train all new recruiters and account managers as well as provide on-going training for all existing employees.
• Update all internal recruiting and account management training materials
• Coordinate outside training
• Augment our Internal recruiting effort
Sales project management responsibilities:
• Maintain and update weekly sales and recruiting reports
• Manage and create staffing agreements for our consultants and clients.
• Attend industry networking events and conferences on behalf of MBG.
• Assist management teams in monitoring new employees through their training period
• Response to RFPs and coordinating team sales presentations
• Assist in annual sales forecasting for offices and regions.
• Assist in the creation of new marketing collateral
• 5 + years of staffing – preferably in recruiting, outside sales and management
• Strong with MS Office – especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with multiple ATS and CRM systems
• Solid communicator – both verbal and written
• Has organized large events – internal and external
This position is located in Oakland, CA (1999 Harrison Street) but there will be travel to our San Mateo, CA, Portland, OR, Seattle, WA and Irvine, CA offices.
We provide an extremely competitive salary as well as a benefits package (Health, Vision, Dental, two weeks’ PTO/ten paid holidays and a 401k) that is unequaled in our business.
All interested candidates should forward their resume ASAP to email@example.com attention Eric.
For more information on our company please visit us at: www.mbg.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Apply for Technical Staffing Trainer / Sales Project Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search