Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in Concord, CA is seeking a Sr. Manager, System Verification:
• Manages software and system level integration and verification activities across all development programs.
• Manages prioritization of software and system integration and verification resources and tasks assignments. Conducts personnel reviews, mentoring, team development, manpower forecasts.
• Maintains and improves system integration and verification processes to ensure compliance to FDA and ISO standards and FMC Product Development Process.
• Responsible for defining, developing, executing Software Quality plan.
• Minimum 8 years of related hands-on experience required.
• 5 years of management experience in system and software verification strongly preferred.
• Strong hands-on skills in complex software and system verification testing. Familiar with quality management system, product safety analysis, risk assessment and mitigation.
• Strong working knowledge of system integration and verification activities; including requirement validation reviews, test procedure development, automated test development and execution, and verification coverage analysis
• Experience in medical device development and verification.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with FDA design controls and ISO 14971 risk management is a plus
• Experience defining processes, procedures and tools used for system and software system development, validation, integration, and verification.
• Experience in developing software testing solutions for high performance software platforms
• Experience in software testing automation to drive efficiency and quality improvements
• Demonstrates knowledge of full software development life cycle
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 12588
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Sr. Manager, System Verification
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search