Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for a Digital Marketing & Risk Manager. This is a Direct Hire career opportunity!
· Manage the digital marketing accessibility program, vendor engagement and communications. Define, publish, socialize and iterate on the digital accessibility policy in partnership with Digital Channels and Technology.
· Manages the strategy and execution of capabilities, promotions, communications, advertising and engagement efforts in the digital and social space.
· Define Digital Marketing priorities, strategies and processes to optimize and support Cyber Security, including consulting on our domain strategy, course of action and communications cascade plans for DDOS attacks, business continuity and recovery.
· Serve as Digital Marketing Primary Point of Contact (PPOC) for audit and compliance reviews and remediation, data requests and impact analyses.
· Define and manage business continuity plans for Digital Marketing and each of our critical functions, including online alerts, sign-on page access, email deployment and fall-back capabilities.
•Bachelor’s degree in a related field, including Marketing, Business, Technology, or Communications.
•At least 7 years of business experience and with or in a Digital Marketing function or team.
•Strong understanding of marketing communications, campaign development and implementation processes.
•Vendor assessment, selection and management experience.
•Experience with online/digital accessibility or web governance highly desirable.
•Strong client-focus. User-centered design/design thinking/training and experience.
•Experience within financial services or other highly regulated industry.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 12591
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Digital Marketing & Risk Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search