Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco is looking for a rockstar MySQL DBA
• Install, configure, and maintain MySQL multi-level replication worldwide
• Install, configure, and maintain Galera clusters
• Optimize and tune MySQL performance
• Continually improve monitoring, perform database capacity and usage planning
• Assist developers with query tuning and schema design
• Write and maintain scripts to automate tasks
• Troubleshoot database-related application performance issues
• Ensure security and data integrity of all MySQL instances
• Perform routine, periodic and proactive maintenance
• Provide on-call support of MySQL solutions
• Implement tools to automate database operation and monitoring
• Backup/recovery, replication, cluster failover and disaster recovery
• Implementing, documenting and maintaining database roles and security
• Must be highly proficient in all aspects of database administration, including backup/recovery/replication, clustering, advanced performance tuning, and proactive monitoring
• Expert knowledge in maintaining, building, supporting, tuning, and monitoring production in MySQL database servers
• 3-5 years of experience administering MySQL replication, configuration, and strategies
• Significant replication experience required
• Galera experience highly desired
• Demonstrated experience with relational database performance tuning and capacity planning
• Strong Knowledge with database architecture design, including data partitioning and application partitioning
• Understand data locking concepts and the different levels of locking in MySQL
• Strong systems administration and automation skills
• Strong command of your favorite scripting and/or programming language.
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Nicole at email@example.com reference to order #12604
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Health care and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com.
Apply for Sr MYSQL DBA
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search