Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Out client in Santa Clara has an immediate need for a Software Engineer with .Net/C#
• Must have 7+ years in C#/.Net experience within team environments and large implementations.
• Identify business requirements by establishing personal rapport with actual, potential and internal clients.
• Design, develop, test, and document scalable, high-quality business applications.
• Recommend alternate approaches, analyze impacts, and provide sizing estimates
• Collaborate with other cross platform team members to build effective integrations.
• Participate in design sessions and code reviews.
• Ability to manage multiple simultaneous deliverables in a fast paced environment
• Strong understanding of integrated flows for customer support processes.
• Must be comfortable accessing and manipulating various web and local data sources such as relational databases, SOAP and RESTful API calls.
• Work with business requirement stakeholders to design, develop and refine the graphical user experience of an application.
• Confirms program operation by conducting unit, system and integration tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes as necessary.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Eric at email@example.com and reference JO# 12623
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Sr. Software Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search