Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in Sunnyvale Ca has a great opportunity for a Senior UX Designer role for a 6 month contract opportunity.
• Design for all screens, from handheld to tablet, desktops and beyond
• Practice customer-focused, lean UX
Learn from and collaborate with the best minds around
• Work with experts in content strategy, design, interaction and user research
• Attend guest lectures and seminars from industry thought leaders
• Lead and participate in peer to peer training
Be part of a rich culture
• We live our core beliefs: service to our customers, respect for the individual, strive for excellence, act with integrity
• Our managers believe in servant leadership, and act as player-coaches
Skills You’ll Have:
• The ability to create process flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes, and functional specifications.
• Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
• Constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
• Capability to adhere to team processes and standards, while contributing ideas for improvement.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail.
• Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Experience with business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis, and secondary research.
• Experience negotiating business decisions.
• Inclusive design philosophy with a strong editorial sense. You gather feedback judiciously, but know when to adjust your designs and when to follow your initial vision.
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job #12631
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com.
Apply for Senior UX Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search