Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in Santa Clara, CA is seeking a Sr. SAP FICO Analyst:
• Develop and deploy new processes and configurations to meet business needs in the area Revenue Recognition of next generation network security company.
• Guide the company in utilizing SAP Revenue Recognition functionality to the best extent possible, and review business processes and system challenges.
• Prepare project related documentation, GAP analysis, blueprints, functional specifications for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms during different stages of a project.
• Support Revenue team in monthly, quarterly close in SAP.
• Work as a team member with both application and technical teams for SAP and BI.
• Support and conduct training for the user community Work closely with Accounting and Finance Stakeholders to implement enhancements to existing process to facilitate them to achieve operational efficiency and accuracy.
• Support Revenue team and take a lead in SAP system enhancement of existing FASB 52 rules for new sales processes.
• Work closely with Revenue team and take a ownership in implementing the New ASC 606 rules in the system
• Extensive configuration experience in SAP revenue accounting and experience with month end GL reconciliation activities.
• Extensive configuration experience in SAP COPA reporting.
• Strong working knowledge in Quote to Billing Cycle of Sales and Distribution Module with experience in Order Management, Pricing and Rebates, Billing and Invoicing. Should be able to run and order to cash cycle independently in testing Strong Understanding of Integrated Flows for Order to Cash in Finance and Accounting.
• Strong working knowledge of FASB 52 Revenue Recognition Rules.
• Experience with SAP Revenue Recognition Implementation essentially in High Tech Industry Exposure to new SAP RAR revenue recognition tool will be a plus but not required.
• Willingness to learn other BI/BO tools to support business.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accepting pressure at times from the business Demonstrates strong command of the English language both written and verbal Excellent people skills with an ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
• 5-7 years of total experience in SAP FICO/SD with at least 3-5 years' hands-on functional and configuration experience in SAP Revenue Recognition in High Tech Industry
• Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent foreign degree in Business Information System, Finance, Business Administration, or a related degree.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 12649
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Sr. SAP FICO Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search