Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in Pleasanton has an immediate need for a Performance Test Engineer. Exclusive Direct Hiring Manager contact!
*** W2 Only, No Corp to Corp ***
The focus of the team is black, gray and white box functional and performance testing in support of a web centric software stack (Java, Apache, Tomcat, Linux, REST API)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, develop and debug tests and test infrastructure in a complex environment
• Execute tests, report results and open bugs as needed per organizational standards
• Ability to interpret directions and work independently to ensure the work gets accomplished in a timely manner consistent with software quality assurance best practices.
• Demonstrate knowledge of traditional testing methodologies and practices for product testing including, functional, regression, integration, performance and system testing
Required Minimum Education and/or Experience:
• Experience developing and/or testing enterprise software systems in a rapid, agile, web-based environment
• Experience problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills in a Java/Linux environment
• Experience writing automated tests in Java, Selenium and/or TestNG
• Experience working in a Linux environment
• Experience with one or more scripting languages (bash, ksh, Perl, Python)
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 12656
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Performance Test Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search