Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in Fremont, CA has an immediate need for a Systems Administrator
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Software and hardware support and troubleshooting (including repairs as needed) for both Linux and Windows environments
• Working with vendors for support issues
• OS Installations including virtual desktops and servers
• Process automation and improvement
• Help Desk tickets for customer issues
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BS degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology or related field
• Must have 3+ years of professional experience in Systems Administration supporting Unix and Linux Servers as well as Windows
• Must have in-depth knowledge supporting and administering servers and workstations in a large, multi-site, enterprise-wide environment. Global experience preferred
• Virtualization experience with VMWare products, VDI and vCloud Director is a plus.
• Must possess Shell/Perl scripting abilities along with process automation.
• Knowledge of software distribution, managed desktop and remote server management tools is required
Are you available? Please send a current resume to Robert at email@example.com
Please reference job# 12670
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Systems Administrator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search