Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in Glendale, CA is seeking a Senior UX Designer:
As Sr. UX Designer you will focus on creating compelling, highly-intuitive experiences for a variety of
enterprise web applications (responsive web, mobile, tablets…) and will act as the user advocate
throughout the product development lifecycle.
• Lead project discovery and scoping workshops.
• Build best practices and UX/interaction standards
• Create analytics strategy to support UX decisions and measure against business metrics.
• Presenting concepts to executives and project teams.
• Communicating ideas, best practices and guiding principles for creating world-class user
• Creating wireframes, interaction design, user flows and key UX documentation.
• Creating prototypes for the use of stakeholder presentations and usability testing.
• Conducting user research and competitive analysis.
• Translating business requirements into documented navigation flows and wireframes.
• Prepare all interaction design documents and write guidelines.
• Document and effectively communicate research findings.
• Working closely with UI design and development to ensure ideas can be implemented as
Competencies, education, training & experience:
• Highly motivated and self-starter. Thrives on 2-week deliverables.
• Agency experience a plus
• Demonstrated experience with various user testing methodologies
• Demonstrated knowledge of UX design responsive sites
• Ability to create solutions designed to scale and grow over time, as the functionality and content
matures and as user requirements evolve
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment, collaborating with dev, visual design and
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
• URL portfolio with interaction examples and click-through prototypes
• Sketch, Invision, Axure a plus
• BA/BS in HCI, Design, Comp Sci or related field.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 12701
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Senior UX Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search