Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for a Full-Stack Developer
• You’ll write maintainable and scalable backend and client web application code, and drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
• Must be a highly-motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter with a proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable solutions.
• You'll need to be flexible, smart, and tenacious. You’ll be working regularly with Business, QA, Design, and other team members define and develop solutions and features, so top notch communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
• 2+ years’ experience building scalable and reliable web applications.
• Experience developing and extending consumer facing REST/JSON APIs.
• Experience with the MEAN stack.
• Experience with Agile or other similar development methodologies.
• Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
• Experience with A/B testing
• Experience with building, SEM and SEO sites
• AWS experience
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 12705
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Full Stack Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search