Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for a Marketing and Risk Operations Manager
You will extend a risk mindset across the Marketing and Communications department while providing guidance and strategies on marketing compliance. The ideal candidate enjoys being part of a great team, is solutions-oriented and has a solid understanding of the current banking environment, laws and regulations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop and manage ongoing monitoring to ensure marketing compliance with appropriate laws and regulations
• Manage activities related to internal audits and external examinations
• Develop and maintain risk monitoring and performance standards
• Meet regularly with compliance partners to understand emerging regulations, environmental changes and disclosure updates
• Manage risk assessments (including self-identified) and monitoring of management issues and resolutions
• Professional experience in highly-regulated industry, with risk management, audit and/or compliance field required; preferably in banking, financial services and/or insurance
• Brand Management, Marketing and/or Communications experience is preferred
• BA/BS degree in related field is required, preferably with a concentration in Economics, Business, Finance or Communications
• Experience leading projects as needed
Are you available? Please send your current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO# 12767
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development,
Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Marketing and Risk Operations Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search