Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Mateo, CA has an immediate need for a Marketing Events Coordinator
Ideal candidate will have: Ability to manage large and small events/tradeshows alike (mainly sponsored events).
Skills should include:
• Good negotiation skills
• Amazing project management skills
• Insanely organized
• Knowledge of all the ends and outs of working an event from start to finish (including working with booth, tchotchke, print, and venue vendors, Freeman, partners for co-sponsoring, etc)
• Willing to do all logistics for events (shipping, ordering, mapping, etc)
• Great follow-up and persistence skills to ensure action items are completed on time
• Will not have to attend these events most likely, just get others up to speed on all the ins and outs so they are prepared
Are you available? Please send your current resume to Robert at email@example.com and reference JO# 12788
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development,
Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Marketing Events Coordinator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search