Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client in San Francisco, CA has an immediate need for an Instructional Designer
Here is what I am looking for:
• Flexible, upbeat and energetic
• Able to quickly build strong partnerships and have effectively communicate needs and challenges
• Strong knowledge of Captivate
• Strong knowledge of effective Instructional Design, using either ADDIE or SAM methodology
• Prefer someone who has experience with graphic design, animation or game making
• Prefer someone who also has knowledge of other eLearning development tools (e.g. Storyboard, etc.)
• Strong attention to detail is necessary
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Seneca at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 12864
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Instructional Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search