Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Data Scientist (Sr.) - Remote OK
Are you looking for an amazing job with an upward moving company that is looking to bring on an energetic Data Scientist to their team?!
Look no further then here because our client in San Francisco is looking for a Data Scientist to join their company immediately. If you love the world of Data Science and working remotely then this job is right up your alley.
Skills & Requirements:
• 4+ years’ experience with various machine learning methods (classification, clustering, natural language processing, ensemble methods, deep learning) and parameters that affect their performance.
• Expert knowledge of probability and statistics (e.g., experimental design, optimization, predictive modeling).
• Experience with recommendation algorithms and strong knowledge of machine learning concepts.
• Solid engineering skills to build scalable solutions and help automate data processing challenges.
• Expertise in SQL and Python; familiarity with AWS, Redshift, Spark.
• Employ scalable statistical methods, machine learning and NLP methods to build and improve models using large sets of real user data.
• Leverage knowledge of recommendation algorithms to improve user engagement by personalizing delivered content.
• Experiment with features and parameters to optimize user retention and engagement.
• Collaborate with a team of product managers, analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and other developers.
• M.S./Ph.D. or equivalent experience (4+ years) in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or another relevant technical field.
Curious? Want to know more? Are you available?
Please send a current resume to Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference job# 12886
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best-known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Senior Data Scientist (Remote)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search