Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco is looking for Senior Data Engineer
• Build and maintain efficient data integration pipelines.
• Maintain and update data refresh/integration catalogue.
• Work in diversified team setting, serve as subject matter expert, and lead the data engineering efforts for the Newsfeed and Ads teams
• Collaborate with product managers and data scientists to architect pipelines to support delivery of recommendations and insights from machine learning models.
• Target processes that can be automated for quicker turn-around.
• Identify opportunities to outsource and offload appropriately
• 3+ years’ experience developing data products using SQL and Python
• Familiarity with data design principles and several ETL frameworks
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Solid communication skills; Ability to convey technical concepts to product team members
• Experience building data processing pipelines
• Experience with MPP databases and data warehousing, Airflow, Docker.
• Experience with AWS technologies (Redshift, EMR, ECS), Neo4j,
• Big Data technologies and stream processing (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka).
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 12887
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Senior Data Engineer (Remote)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search