Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for a Senior Software Engineer in Test
You are passionate about building robust software and have extensive experience building automation frameworks. Join a team of recognized experts in the area of systems and databases to work on groundbreaking technology!
As Senior Software Engineer in Test you will:
• Own the quality of our products
• Design and implement our test automation framework
• Bring innovative ideas, tools and techniques for an efficient and effective automated quality assurance mechanism
• Help define, measure, and champion for quality metrics throughout the organization
• Design and implement tools to increase developers productivity and enforce engineering best practices
• Extensive experience with Python
• Extensive experience with SQL
• Experience with continuous integration solutions such as Jenkins or TeamCity
• Self-starter: we expect everyone to be able to take the lead
• Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
Benefits package is designed to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. We offer a highly competitive package comprising:
• Valuable equity
• Competitive salary
• Top-notch benefits including: full medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 12908
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
Apply for QA Engineer - SDET
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search