Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client in San Francisco is looking for an outstanding Data Analyst to join their team in a full-time capacity!
Skills & Requirements:
• Expert in SQL
• Reasonable know-how of statistics and visualization
• Familiarity with Python and a willingness to work toward fluency
• Comfortable with UNIX command line interface and standard programming tools (vim/emacs, git, etc.)
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Prior exposure to machine learning techniques (regressors, classifiers, etc.) is a plus
• Collaborate with a team of product managers, analysts, data scientists, and other developers to define and complete data projects.
• Show off your coding skills by creating data products from scratch, and streamlining/automating existing code.
• Leverage machine learning knowledge to identify and classify behavioral patterns of physicians on our platform.
• Play a key role in creating client-facing analytics.
• Grow into a presentation/communication-focused role or dive deeper into more-involved technical challenges - the choice is yours.
• Learn from experienced mentors and build your technical and non-technical skill sets.
B.S. or M.S. in quantitative field with 0-2 years of experience
Curious? Want to know more? Are you available?
Please send a current resume to Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference job# 12946
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best-known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Data Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search