Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for a Director of Product Marketing
Responsibilities: Looking for a leader to grow our team of Product Marketers working across all phases of the Product Marketing life cycle: Market Planning, Product Strategy, Go-to-Market, and Ongoing life cycle management.
• Lead the Product Marketing team’s efforts in helping the entire organization develop and sell products that are highly valuable to our enterprise buyer and end-user.
• Clearly define and articulate the target-buying persona: their needs, pains, challenges, goals, and buying process
• Effectively segment the target market by size, region, industry or other criteria to ensure effective marketing strategy, messaging, and GTM execution
• Lead the creation of effective product positioning by regularly assessing competitive offerings and clearly defining relevant differentiated value
• 5+ years of enterprise product marketing experience (or similar experience in marketing and strategy), with 3+ years leadership experience at the Director or Senior Director level
• Extensive experience supporting a large, high performance B2B sales team
• Experience supporting and nurturing a rapidly growing installed base of large enterprise customers
• Accomplished people leader, adept at orchestrating a product marketing team, nurturing the careers of its members and developing strong cross-organizational relationships
• Strong marketing capabilities, especially the ability to drive a creative process, position products, and develop highly compelling sales and marketing materials
• Creative problem solver who is not afraid to develop new processes nor re-engineer existing ones
• A can-do approach to handling shifting priorities in a constantly-changing organization and marketplace
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 12987
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Director of Product Marketing
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search