Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for an Internal Communications Manager:
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
• Solid project management skills, with an eye for being able to prioritize projects in the midst of constantly shifting needs and priorities. Accountable for meeting tight deadlines and possess a strong sense of urgency.
• Highly skilled at solving problems in a very fast-moving, unstructured environment.
• A solid writer and editor, who can create a wide variety of communications, including All-Company emails, articles, blog posts, brochures, FAQs, letters, talking points, presentations, scripts, and more. Possess a strong command of grammar, spelling, and both business and AP style writing.
• Solid relationship management skills. Be able to work with a variety of personalities and understand a broad array of audiences.
• Adept at communications planning. Capable of listening to the business problem and devising a communications solution.
• Possess strong judgment and interpersonal skills to be able to work with highly confidential information.
• Embodies our corporate values of providing extraordinary service, doing the right thing, and more.
• 7-10 years of communications experience.
• Internal communications experience a plus.
• Financial services experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13046
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Internal Communications Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search