Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for a Machine Learning Engineer:
The ideal candidate for this role would be:
• Naturally inquisitive and analytical.
• Possesses at least three years of quantitative experience with data
sets from prototyping to business impact.
• Possesses a deep understanding of machine learning and statistical
modeling with their underlying theory and math.
• Demonstrated full stack experience from ideation to market of a data
science product including data collection, aggregation, analysis,
visualization, and monitoring.
• A master at distilling data, analyzing a variety of factors (from the
small details to the big picture) and deriving actionable insights
through quantitative methods.
• You are a storyteller using your technical findings as a basis including
the before and after pictures.
• You can easily combine and implement unsupervised and supervised
learning models. You have applied normalization, regularization
techniques, and performed dimension reduction.
• On any given day, you can write a classifier to predict whether a
person would likely use a finance product.
• You know the different kinds of deep learning architectures and what
NLP problems they can possibly solve.
• Stay current with the latest research and technology and communicate
your knowledge to the team.
• Familiarity with open-source machine learning libraries or data science
toolkits such as pandas, numpy or ND4J, Keras, tensorflow or pytorch
or DL4J and scikit-learn among others.
• Proficient in Python and or Java or other modern programming
language experience would be valuable.
• You have a basic understanding of CS algorithms and Information
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13071
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Machine Learning Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search