Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for an Data Tracking Engineer:
The Tracking Engineer possesses a deep sense of curiosity, a passion for building smarter tracking
solutions to that drive decisions based on data throughout the Interactive organization.
Working backward from analytical and experimental requirements to devise data and BI solutions, this
engineer supports the design and audit of tracking across multiple platforms and devices.
• Can implement translated business requirements into tagging specs across multiple tools and tracking approaches.
• Builds tracking approaches for activity and user analytics, such as user segmentation or traffic trending across sites and business units.
• Able to break down and communicate highly complex data problems into simple, feasible solutions.
• Maintain ongoing upgrades to solutions and participate in training impacted teams.
• Find answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data.
• At minimum, BS degree in Statistics, Engineering, Informatics, or Computer Science degree with
demonstrated experience in analytics.
• Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture), and other Adobe products across platforms (mobile, desktop, video, app) and with large data volumes and an emphasis on Heartbeat Video tracking.
• Experience with digital marketing strategy and analytics, including site, video, social media, SEM, SEO, and display advertising.
• Familiarity with App Development (iOS, Android).
• Familiarity with SQL skills for MySQL and Teradata.
• Pro-active and strategic thinker, enjoys solving problems, thrives in ambiguous environment, can turn on a dime when dealing with multiple tight project deadlines, and strong communicator.
• Must successfully pass a background check.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 13083
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Data Tracking Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search