Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for a Web Producer:
The CX Producer manages, plans, and organizes the CX effort on projects or programs. You work closely with the studio and project leads, managing day-to-day operations, and supporting the execution of the studio strategy and tactical solutions.
• Solid project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment to include project planning, scoping, sizing and ongoing project cost tracking and reporting.
• 5+ years experience guiding Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, Content Strategist and Front End Developers to produce online and mobile customer experiences
• 3+ years of design agency or consulting experience with F100 companies.
• Proven track record for managing complex creative design efforts
• Working knowledge of the customer experience roles and deliverables
• Demonstrated experience with user centered design methodology
• Proven experience successfully managing a geographically remote team
• Proven experience managing vendor delivery including contact negotiation, scoping, writing creative briefs, and problem resolution
• Excellent leadership, communication, problem-solving, facilitation, presentation, planning and engagement management skills
• Ability to act, partner and influence at varying levels within the organization; build long term relationships with diverse sets of partners.
• Expertise in Microsoft office suite (including MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• BA, BS, or MA in communications, human factors, information sciences or graphic/visual arts
• PMP certified
• Banking or financial services background
• Experience managing mobile projects
Locations: San Francisco, CA, Oakland, CA
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Mario at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13088
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Web Producer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search