Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
As a Visual Designer in the Digital eXperience Design group, you will contribute to the user experience strategy by collaborating with studio leads and producers to manage visual design activities for Client’s online properties. This position can be located in San Francisco or Oakland.
As part of the discovery and design process you will:
• Act as a key player in the design execution process on projects, assuming responsibility for the overall visual design strategy and execution.
• Collaborate with program, product, studio and project managers to gather creative requirements and integrate business objectives with customer needs.
• Collaborate and lead vendors to successfully deliver all visual design activities within design execution phase.
• Determine and recommend the appropriate user-centered design methods, tools, deliverables, and milestones in order to design optimal solutions considering tablet, mobile, and desktop. Some of the methods include the development of design concepts, visual design presentation on creative execution, mock-ups, style guides, mood boards, technical specs and delivering graphical assets.
• Represent as the main visual design point of contact with clients and partners, escalating and resolving issues as necessary for both projects and larger platform initiatives.
• Ensure that solutions follow internal standards as well as industry best practices.
• Well organization skill to streamline workflow and connect the dots between projects by consulting within DXD team.
• Identify area of opportunity to advance visual design by working with studio lead and visual design manager.
• Articulate visual design activities and forecast with project team and producers.
• Collaborate with project team on creating visual design solution.
• Create design "options."
• Articulate the pros and cons of each design option.
• Acts as visual design liaison with business partners, clients and agency.
• Educate partners on brand standards; identify design deviation from brand standards and making visual design decisions by working with DXD.
• Ensure the design supports the overall strategy and champion for best user experience.
• 5+ years of experience in communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills to present to project team.
• Visually / graphically fluent with highly creative, brand building experience.
• Experience designing in new and emerging digital media.
• Demonstrated ability to create visual consistency of design, look and feel, style guides, and production across all marketing assets.
• Great attention to detail.
• Mobile Design Experience.
• Champion quality, standards, user-centered design and the customer.
• Excellent client facing skills, able to discuss, listen, defend and persuade.
• Demonstrated ability to self-manage and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated ability to manage large print or digital production is a must.
• BS, BFA, or BA major in design, graphic design, art direction, or industrial design preferred.
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at email@example.com and please reference JO #13091
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Visual Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search