Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our well-known cutting edge client in San Francisco has an immediate need for a Senior Information Security Engineer
Looking for a seasoned engineer who believes that security is essential while also believing that supporting business goals is critical.
• Driving ongoing and future compliance initiatives
• Collaborate with other teams to deploy new security-related tools and processes across the organization
• Ensuring design, development and implementation processes adhere to security best practices
• Working with the team to continuously develop and refine internal security standards
• Bachelor’s in Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering or 5+ years of professional experience working to secure consumer websites, mobile applications, or large corporate infrastructure a must
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex security environments with multi-site WAN, LAN and WLAN infrastructure
• Experience identifying Information Protection needs and defining System Security Requirements; designing System Security Architecture; developing detailed Security Designs--all while understanding business impact
• Knowledge of PCI DSS requirements mandatory and of security standards and frameworks like ISO 27001 or SSAE16 is desirable
• Active member of IT Security user groups with security certification (CISSP, CEH, GWAPT, GPEN, OSCP, etc.) will be an added advantage
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13095
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Security Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search