Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client is looking for an exceptional Accessibility Consultant for their locations in San Francisco Ca, Oakland Ca and Charlotte Nc
What you’ll be responsible for
• Promote accessibility within the organization; advocate for considering accessibility as a vital part of the customer experience
• Ensure that solutions for accessibility contribute to a positive user experience for all customers
• Help maintain tools and resources such as testing software and documented standards
• Contribute to accessibility training of others
o Lead and present training sessions to internal and external audiences
o Develop and facilitate accessibility training and presentations
• Perform various tasks related to the governance of quality, compliant front-end code
• Plan and perform web accessibility testing with assistive technologies such as JAWS, VoiceOver, and ZoomText, with the understanding of their interactions with multiple browsers and platform combinations.
• Assist in the management of vendor accessibility testing engagements
• 3+ years’ experience as part of an in-house development team or design agency consulting to Fortune 500 clients
• Expert level user of various (at least one) assistive technologies such as JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, or Window Eyes
• Deep knowledge of WCAG 2.0
• Ability to convey issues to developers and technical partners verbally and in writing
• Good understanding of web technologies such as HTML, mobile platforms, and ARIA
• Proven ability to identifying creative approaches to accessibility challenges and problems
• Passionate about developing accessible digital solutions and processes
• Must be organized, able to act independently, and able to switch rapidly between different tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities in a cross-functional environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication, collaboration, problem-solving, planning and engagement skills
• Ability to act, partner and build relationships with diverse sets of partners at varying levels within the organization
• Banking or financial services background
• Developer experience or similar education
• Proven experience successfully working with a geographically remote team
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Felicia at firstname.lastname@example.org please reference JO# 131102
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Digital Accesibility Tester
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search