Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our well-known client in San Francisco has an immediate hire need for a Senior Project Manager
You will be responsible to drive initiatives in the area of Infrastructure, DevOps and IT Operations.
As a Senior Project Manager, you'll take the lead as you...
• Plan, schedule, estimate, coordinate, manage, and deliver the digital projects within our waterfall and agile hybrid delivery methodologies
• Ensure development and project processes are followed for successful implementations (for planning, implementation, testing) and ensure that exceptions to the process be transparent with risks understood and approved at appropriate organizational levels
• Oversee the daily progress of the digital projects with regard to time, budget, scope, and quality
• Oversee other project managers and technical SMEs to ensure smooth delivery and on-going enhancements needed to achieve project goals and business objectives
• Understand downstream impact of issues and effectively and proactively inform and escalate to key stakeholders
• Proactively and aggressively manage project risk and issues; defining mitigation efforts
• 10+ years as a technical project management delivering digital initiatives in the DevOps, ecommerce, and infrastructure space
• Scrum Master certification a plus
• PMP certification a plus
• JIRA expertise mandatory
• Strong communication skills and proven ability to communicate at all organizational levels
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 13157
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search