Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Brief description of role:
• Deep knowledge of the HTML5 video specification including experience with Media Source Extensions and Encrypted Media Extensions
• Experience with cross-platform cross-browser development
• Experience with DOM and event programming model
• Functional working knowledge of XML and JSON
• Understanding of the full software development lifecycle
• Familiarity with GIT source control workflows and task automation tools like Grunt.js
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Ryan at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com.
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search