Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our large retail client is looking for a Visual Designer for a 6+ month contract opportunity in San Bruno.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of outstanding conceptual design, information architecture, and visual design skills. Front-end development skills in HTML, CSS and jQuery are a plus but are by no means necessary. A strong portfolio that demonstrates both an out-of-the-box, unique style as well as creative problem solving solutions and an ability to deliver simple, elegant, engaging, and empowering user experiences is required.
Skills & Qualifications
• 3+ years of industry experience with consumer-facing web sites, applying user-centered design principles
• Solid academic background in human-computer interaction or related field
• Ability to apply user-centered design methods to translate user needs, business requirements, and technical constraints into an engaging user experience
• Experience with the entire product design cycle, from wireframes, to mockups, to prototypes, to final CSS/HTML
• Strong, clean, innovative, visual design sense
• Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills
An online portfolio to view is required
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Nicole at email@example.com and reference JO#NB7319.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Senior Visual Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search