Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our large client is looking for a Peoplesoft Analyst for a 12 month contract opportunity in Oakland.
Responsible for leading the work effort of the team that processes configuration table updates to both production and testing environments, as well as performing configuration updates as part of that team.
• Lead the work of Tables Team members: Monitor distribution of work among team members, as needed; monitor team member work performance and provide feedback for annual performance evaluations.
• Review and process configuration update requests: As a member of the Tables Team, review and process configuration update requests following established quality and SOX control standards, while meeting established SLAs.
• Perform QA review of other team members’ work: As a member of the Tables Team, perform QA review of updates performed by other team members to ensure accuracy and adherence to established standards.
• Review and update documentation as needed: Periodically review team process documentation as system or business process changes arise; annually review SLA details with business partners and Tables team members to address any issues, apply any changes needed, and acquire business partner sign-off.
• Use Knowledge and Analysis Skills for non-standard configuration requests: Review requests for non-standard and/or complex configuration requests using subject matter expertise and analysis skills to provide procedure for Tables team members to perform requested updates in a manner that will ensure accuracy and adherence to established standards.
• Departmental Leadership Partner: Work as a thought-partner with department leadership (department director and team supervisors) to fulfill various departmental management projects and tasks as needed.
Top 3 - 5 Daily Responsibilities
• Review, process and QA PeopleSoft configuration updates requests, following established procedures
• Coordinate the efforts of, and provide guidance to, Tables Team members
• Work with other department leaders to plan and implement departmental objectives
Top 3 - 5 Required Skills
• Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM, specifically configuration table familiarity, including HR, Benefits and Payroll tables.
• Project Management Experience
• Complete understanding and application of concepts, techniques and standards in general HR and business analysis, as well as IT principles and practices
Functional Knowledge & Skills
• Contributes to the development of concepts, techniques and standards in general HR and business analysis, as well as IT principles and practices.
• Skills required:
• Analysis/documentation of processes, methods, solutions, etc.
• Interpretive – translates business processes and requirements into system specifications.
• Advanced knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM configuration tables.
• Experience with ExcelToCI tool preferred.
Customer & Industry Knowledge
• Advanced knowledge of information technology and HRIS applications.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Nicole at email@example.com and reference JO# 1320.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for PeopleSoft Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search