Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in Walnut Creek Ca has a wonderful opportunity for an Automation Specialist
ITSM Consultant (Or Programmer) - Enterprise Change and Configuration Management Automation SME Automate existing and newly created auditing functions.
• Bachelor's Degree in CIS, Business Administration, or related field and minimum ten (10) years IT experience within a large matrixed organization. Equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
• Minimum ten (10) years implementing and supporting ITSM processes using industry best practices.
• Software Developer experience in: HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, PHP, MySql, Ruby, etc.
• Deep working knowledge of automation and reporting tools such as HPOO, IBM Rational, BluePrism, Tableau and others.
• Ability to take an automation concept and deliver fully functional automation capabilities
• Experienced in the development of process management reporting and scorecards
• Experienced in developing and implementing an automation strategy.
• Ten (10) years of work experience in HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, PHP, MySql, Ruby, etc.
• Ten (10) years of experience in process, audit, and reporting automation through the integration of ServiceNow and tools such as HPOO, IBM Rational, BluePrism, and Tableau.
• Ten (10) years of experience in process modeling and automation.
• Ten (10) years of experience in the development and delivery of IT process metrics and reporting.
• Ten (10) years of experience writing documentation or standard operating procedures related to IT support or deployment.
• Five (5) years of experience in organizational change management.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Automating repetitive tasks
2. Automating reporting functionality using Tableau and other reporting tools
3. Automating auditing functions of change records for compliance.
Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
1. Advanced knowledge of industry best practice automation tools
2. Deep understanding of reporting functions / capabilities and how to automate report generation from Remedy and ServiceNow.
1. Ability to program automation functions
2. Solid communications skills
3. Analytics skills
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Felicia at email@example.com please reference JO# 13204
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/ To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Automation SME
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search