Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our SF client is looking for a Senior Engineer/ Team Leader!
The Shared Services Team Lead Engineer is a senior leader on the engineering team. Working as an individual contributor and leader of our shared services team. You will will help to shape junior engineers through the examples of your own code. You must be capable of working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, be self-motivated, results-driven and detail-oriented to achieve success. You are a technology champion and change agent.
• Write high-performance, reusable, modular code along with automated unit tests
• Create new functions and features to improve the our clients product
• Improve the scalability of our services through proper planning and changes to architecture
• Investigate, recommend, and implement new technologies and new processes to help improve the feature set, scale, speed, and reliability of the clients platform.
• Innovate and lead explorations into new areas and new technologies.
• Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend and prototype appropriate solutions.
• Although this is an individual contributor role, you will also have the ability to mentor team members and provide detailed feedback in design and code reviews.
• 10+ years experience as a software engineer
• 5+ Years of SQL and Elasticsearch experience
• 5+ years progressively increasing ownership in designing and developing software products.
• Substantial, senior-level technical experience designing and building large-scale software architecture.
• Demonstrated track record of significant, game-changing innovation and creativity that has had a big impact.
• Very much a hands-on developer with increasing proportions of time spent on architecting.
• Enterprise-specific application development experience (data analytics, security, infrastructure, authentication/SSO).
• Extraordinary communication skills. Ability to lead and mentor others to embrace and adopt new technologies.
• Required experience working with Python and PHP
• Require 8+ years of Java
• Require 3+ years in Scala
• Experience with RESTful APIs
• B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Sciences or related discipline
• Competitive salary and stock option package
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• WFH and 18 PTO days per year (up to 24 PTO days with longevity)
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• 401K and healthcare flex spending accounts
• SF financial district, close walk to BART
• Commuter benefits
• Well-stocked kitchen with your favorite snacks and drinks
• Quarterly team building events
• In-office putting green and video games with regular tournaments
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Ryan at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com.
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Senior Engineer / Team Leader
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search