Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in Cupertino, CA has an immediate need for an Android Developer
• You will be developing Android applications and tools for mobile devices.
• Must be an experienced Android developer capable of architecting, designing, developing and testing complex applications for a variety of Android devices.
• Excellent understanding of software design and design patterns, and good debugging skills are required.
• Implement, test and debug Android/Java applications based on written specification
• Develop efficient and reliable tools and applications for real-time media streaming
• Experience with stroke-based applications (interactive whiteboard or drawing/painting)
• Create all UI elements
• Knowledge and experience of UI design for Android OS. Experience on Android 4.0+ is a plus
• Knowledge of multimedia streaming and processing (ffmpeg, SIP, XMPP, RTP, MSRP, etc.)
• Proficiency in Java language. Knowledge or experience of JNI is a plus
• Strong learning ability and communication skills
• Graduate degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical fields
Are you available? Please send your resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 13225
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
Apply for Android Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search