Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client in San Mateo is looking for a hands-on Education & Training Manager to join their team!
• Designs, plans, and implements training programs, policies, and procedures to train the clients on the company’s product effectively
• Researches new training techniques and suggests enhancements to existing training programs to meet the changing needs of the organization
• Ensures that training materials and aids are kept up to date and are effective
• Prepare various types of training materials like blog entries, videos, knowledge base articles and documentation.
• 5-6 years of experience working in an Training and Education at an Enterprise organization level
• Successful track record in managing large scale complex training programs
• Good understanding of data integration/preparation and cloud computing concepts
• Ability to succeed through collaboration and working through other internal and external organizations and individuals
• Strong leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills required
• Basic understanding of Big data, Hadoop, ETL tools.
• Ability to travel up to 50%
Curious? Want to know more? Are you available?
Please send a current resume to Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference job# 13227
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best-known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Education and Training Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search