Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our large financial client is looking for a Content Editor for a contract opportunity in San Francisco.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop customer-focused content, including UI copy, labels and definitions, in-flow and on-screen messages, and instructional/help content in compliance with stated standards and content strategy
• Engage across functional teams to gather and clarify content and requirements
• Collaborate with User Experience teams to ensure consistency across deliverables and inform of editorial standards and considerations
• Deliver content in required formats, working with internal customers to ensure deliverables support Business and Technology requirements
• Work with project teams to establish timelines and due dates for specific deliverables and provide ongoing status
• Support peer reviews and provide feedback as needed
• 5+ years of technical/UX writing experience for online and mobile products (7+ for Senior)
• Demonstrated experience with the overall UX design process, including UCD principles and implications for content
• Demonstrated experience documenting wireframes, UI copy, in-flow messages, and software specifications
• Demonstrated experience creating user-facing instructional and help copy
• Cross-channel (browser, tablet, smartphone) writing experience, strong understanding of responsive design and implications for content
• Understanding of digital content lifecycle management and technologies, demonstrated experience with content management systems
• Previous experience with American for Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance requirements and implications for content
• Previous experience with Financial Services preferred
• Proficiency with Adobe Pro (X up), MS Office suite
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Nicole at email@example.com and reference JO# 13254.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Editorial Writer/Content Editor
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search