Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Francisco has an immediate need for an Integration Developer:
API Integration Development Responsibilities:
• Technical hands-on candidate whose primary responsibility will be designing, developing and testing solutions to integrate with disparate business services.
• Plugged in early in the API lifecycle and responsible for software development and code quality.
• Familiar with Design Authority to promote secure and patterned coding practices
• Familiar with internal business service standards to promote reuse across the organization
• Coordinates with back-end services (specifications, timelines, abilities, service level agreements, etc.) and acts as middle-man for dev squads
• Should be able to quickly stub out our prototype APIs the data from the back-end systems
• Responsible for mapping, designing spec for transformation between API Gateway and backend service
• 7+ years of core Java application development and implementation
• RESTful or SOAP web services
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to build professional relationships across business lines, technical support teams and other
Highly Desired Qualifications
• 2+ years experience with Enterprise Service Bus products, similar to Mulesoft and Apigee
• Experience in high volume or critical production service environment
Are you interested and available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 13316
Apply for Integration Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search