Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our Client in Cupertino has an immediate need for a Program Manager for a direct hire opportunity.
• Ownership of overall program road map & implementation
• Running meetings & Scrum's in a Hybrid environment
• Working in an Agile team that utilizes best design practices for a growing, multi-faceted consumer product
• Identify all customer deliverables which may include production items (mechanical, electronic and/or electro mechanical assemblies)
• Identify internal deliverables which may include plans, schedules and other documents, prototypes, test equipment, software, test racks and more.
• Lead the team to coordinate design, development, documentation, integration, test and certification activities across functional groups to meet committed deliverables to customer schedule, cost and technical requirements.
• The candidate will be a local contact and software leader for an Internet of Things related project.
• He/she will communicate with customer in California, managing development sprints according to SCRUM method, and communication with remote team in Spain developing the hardware and software.
• At least 5 years of program management experience delivering consumer products
• BSME / BSEE degree or equivalent, MS degree preferred
• Excitement to prototype and build cool products
• Spanish speaking is a plus.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Nicole at email@example.com and reference JO# 13365
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Program Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search