Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our big media client in San Francisco is look for a UI developer!
- Work with other engineers to evolve and maintain the internal web application that generates customized responsive video UI for internal business units.
- Work with other engineers to evolve and maintain the node module that generates custom CSS from a stored JSON document schema.
-Investigate and troubleshoot video UI issues, especially around normalized interaction between mobile and desktop devices.
- Field questions and requests from site-side developers (users of the JS video player) and product team members.
- Review code submissions (pull requests) from other team members.
- Work closely with the QA coordinator to facilitate testing across a variety of devices.
- They are taking ownership of video UI across their site and need you to help define that vision.
- They built a node module that generates CSS from a JSON document schema (used by the video
- UI web application and the JS video player) and we need help improving the module, refining the feature set, and taking the project to the next level.
- Collaborate with site side teams to ensure custom video UI integrations are working as expected for all use cases.
- Deployment of video UI across 25+ of their websites.
- What you bring to the team:
- You have:
- 5+ years experience developing UI/UX for mobile and desktop browsers
- Experience with modern JS (ES6+) and build tools like npm, Babel, and Webpack, and
- server-side web frameworks like Express (Node.js).
- Experience with precompiled CSS languages like SASS, LESS, and Stylus
- Experience writing tests with frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, and Jasmine
- Familiarity with event-driven architectures and client-server communication
- Bachelor’s degree in technical area like engineering or computer science, or equivalent
You might also have:
- Experience working with HTML5 video on mobile devices
- Experience in developing interactive video applications
- Experience with Atlassian tools like Bitbucket, SourceTree, and JIRA
- Experience with Unix/Linux server environments and managing
- Experience with technical writing and design documentation
- Familiarity with Video.js
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com.
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for UI Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search