Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client is looking for an Account Executive for a direct hire opportunity in Northern California.
• Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing clients and provides them with products and services that ensure client satisfaction.
We are seeking a qualified candidate to support our sales team.
We are looking to add to our sales team of professionals who are energized in developing a career in technology sales.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a smooth flow of information and follow up with existing and prospective customers/buyers and sales staff. The candidate will assist with proposal reviews, working with vendors on pricing and bid preparation. The position is based in Central and Northern California.
• Identifies new business opportunities, initiating communication with decision makers.
• Develops and maintains effective relationships with clients.
• Develops profitable and sustainable sales growth of all assigned accounts.
• Conducts reviews on accounts on a regular basis to evaluate clients' needs to match with appropriate products and/or services.
• Develops accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Manages day-to-day client communications and relationships.
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• 5 years sales experience preferred
• Experience in a technology field -- IP, data or video highly desired
• Knowledge of Cisco, HPE-Aruba products a plus
• Knowledge of education procurement and erate program a plus
• Cold calling experience a plus
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent work ethic and self-motivator
• Ability to succeed in a competitive environment.
• Motivation for Sales, Establishes Partnerships/Alliances, Meeting Sales Goals, Prospecting Skills, Territory Management, Closing Skills, Product Knowledge, Customer Focus, Self-Confidence, Negotiation
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO# 13394.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Account Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search