Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our SF client is looking for a Interactive Graphic Designer!
The Interactive Graphic Designer will support the our clients Education team by designing dynamic print and digital training tools for desktop and mobile devices that maximizes learner retention and delivers on the brand experience. They will partner in planning, managing and delivering graphic deliverables from concept through execution. The ideal candidate possesses a combination of creative design skills, technical knowledge and the ability drive the creative conversation to create engaging learning experiences.
• Responsible for producing and managing Education Department design needs across mediums including, but not limited to: digital participant and facilitator guides, job aids, elearning modules, interactive PDF’s, print collateral, PowerPoint training presentations and web portals.
• Develops pixel-perfect and highly innovative digital assets and UI/UX interfaces.
• Working with an Instructional Designer and elearning Developer, conceptualizes/designs desktop and mobile eLearning wireframes for millennial/gen-z audiences.
• Owns the creation or curation of all assets, including working cross functionally to obtain content and cataloging assets in an organized fashion.
• Demonstrates solid understanding of typography, photography, graphic design and digital design; partners with Internal Branding to ensure all assets adhere to brand guidelines
• Develops and implements design standards and style guides throughout all phases of development and production.
• Collaborates with Education and cross functional teams to understand business needs/project requirements and works independently to transform the requirements into a final project.
• Drives own work and keeps manager and Education Team informed on progress of assignments.
• Manages and executes projects on time, on budget, with the highest quality standards.
• Reviews all projects upon completion with various stakeholders to ensure all materials maintain our clients instructional design, brand and theme consistency.
• College degree; Graphic Design or UI/UX Degree preferred
• 3-5 years of digital/print design or similar experience
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Programs (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) and Microsoft Office (this position will need to work in PowerPoint)
• Strong understanding of web UI standards, responsive design frameworks (basic HTML, CSS, Java script knowledge a plus)
• Experience developing simple and impactful graphics, tools and interactive elements to communicate complex messages
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities
• Strong relationship-building skills; ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines
• Understanding of digital trends and best practices
• Understanding of current fashion and beauty trends, environmental graphics and production process
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
• The drive to excel and succeed; self-motivated
Curious? Want to know more? Are you available?
Please send a current resume Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference job# 13414
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best-known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Interactive Graphic Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search