Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client in San Mateo has an immediate need for a Demand Generation Manager
Looking for someone who loves driving innovative campaigns! If you’re a hard-working, data-driven self-starter with experience designing, managing and optimizing integrated global demand generation campaigns, this is the role for you.
• Create, expand, and implement paid demand gen campaigns that generate leads, drive awareness, and aid in the qualification of prospects (content syndication, digital banner ads, third party newsletters and email blasts, paid social posts, sponsored webinars, retargeting, etc)
• Maximize ROI from these paid programs and proactively optimize campaigns and content to increase performance
• Negotiate programs and liaise with media vendors to identify ways to further leverage data and campaign creative to capture more leads for less (driving CPL down)
• Ensure A/B and multivariate tests are applied for continuous optimization of creative and content for both demand gen campaigns and nurture content
• Experience in a demand gen capacity for a B2B technology company
• Hands-on development and management of demand gen campaigns with experience implementing content syndication, digital banner ads, third party newsletters and email blasts, SEM, paid social posts, sponsored webinars, and retargeting campaigns
• Automated email marketing
• Strong negotiation, project management, and organizational skills
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 13430
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneappPalo Alto
Apply for Demand Gen Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search