Connect to California Tech Jobs.
According to data from TechServe Alliance, California hosts four of the hottest IT job markets in the country—all of which we are based out of and thoroughly engaged with. Whether you’re interested in working in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento or the tech corridors of Southern California, we can connect you to a great IT job in the Sunshine state.
Our client is looking to hire a verification Engineer
- Some experience in RTL Development (Verilog, System Verilog, and/or VHDL)
- 3+ years of experience developing and using UVM or OVM technologies
- Comfortable developing test cases and creating reports and statistics based on testing
- Experience using scripting languages for verification
- Experience in Linux and/or embedded systems
- Team work and proactive sharing of knowledge
- Ph.D, M.S or B.S in CS/EE or a related major
Curious? Want to know more? Are you available?
Please send a current resume to Pragati at email@example.com
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best-known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Health Care and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
Apply for ASIC Verification Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search